This site contains information from our March 2009 event. For future events, please visit innoTrek.
- To gain practical skills, network with others, and pitch your idea to potential investors
- To seek that perfect internship or job through face-to-face networking with VCs, start-ups, and high-tech companies
- To leverage Bay Area’s critical mass of high-tech/entrepreneurial start-up resources
EntrepreneurTrek provides the critical mass for face-to-face networking and building of your ‘practical’ start-up tool kit. It is designed to complement existing programs at many leading business schools. The Bay Area offers an unparalleled environment for launching your ideas and businesses.
The event is free, I assume? (I didn’t see any pricing info on the site) — Jack Huang, London Business School | MBA 2009
- Our goal is to provide an “almost free” program for “current student” attendees (the only cost should be the 2 days of food & beverages). We rely on corporate sponsorship to assist those with economic disadvantage in attending EntrepreneurTrek, and hopefully to fund the EntrepreneurTrek Business Plan Pitch!
Will there be an opportunity to network or meet those with a more technical background? The list of invitees seem all to be MBA folks. I’m currently incubating a few start-up ideas and I’m desperate for a good CTO-like advisor or partner. I think other start-up pursuits I’ve seen stemming out of MBA programmes face the same dilemma. – Jack Huang, London Business School | MBA 2009
- Yes, we plan to offer ways for business and technical entrepreneurs to connect, network, and brainstorm prior to EntrepreneurTrek 2009; and are evaluating various services. Please stay tuned!
How do I get my school involved?
- Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact information for your school’s champions (Dean/Professor of entrepreneurship or class president/officers).
What should I expect?
- To get involved and stay informed, simply email your contact information to email@example.com.
- You will then receive a survey that will help us better understand your needs.
- We expect to finalize the program’s schedule and participants at end of 2009.
Please send feedback, questions, and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EntrepreneurTrek Team